Saturday, May 28, 2005
i have tons of folks to thank for their donations over the past few weeks:
- Chris Hall, a friend from Philly
- Aliz Kaposi from Louis Berger
- Steve Wong, another of the vb addicts
- Anne McKinnon of Howard/Stein-Hudson Associates
- Clint Schuckel, the City Traffic Engineer for the City of Newton
- Dave Walkenstein of Architectural Engineers, Inc.
- Bill Bent, MassHighway's State Traffic Engineer
Thanks to all of them! My fundraising total currently stands at $4,791. Keep those donations coming!
I'm sad to report that the charity vb tournament scheduled for May 21 was cancelled due to lack of entries. A "reschedule" date for an outdoor tourney will be announced later.
Finally, good luck to all the New England teams that are going to National Club Championships in Denver. Play begins today. Kick butt, everyone!
More news later on this KBS station.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
New contributors since my last post:
Carole Schlessinger of Crosby Schlessinger Smallridge LLC, and
Chris Roy of Vollmer Associates LLP.
Thanks to everyone, my total to date is $4,521. Keep those donations coming! The deadline to mail donations so they are credited prior to the walk is fast approaching (5/31)!